Thursday, June 26, 2008

Weight Loss Competition

I have recently entered a weight loss competition with my mom. We are both racing to 40lbs lost. Why would we do it other than any health benefits? Because we've made some wagers.

If I win the race I get a used car to turn into a rally car. This would especially help my TwoGuysRally progress.

If she wins, I have to make her a new walkway from our driveway to the front of the house. She has requested gravel bed with stone pavers and sand to act as a non hardening mortar. The tricky part about building it is that it has to go up in level so there is no step from our porch to the walkway.

I am pretty confident I can win, although it is a large amount of weight to be lost. I will weigh somewhere around 160-170. Weigh ins are tomorrow and I should update this with the official weigh in and finish weights.

No comments: